Want to watch SpaceX launch their Falcon9 and Dragon spacecraft at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida on 4/30/12? Be on twitter at noon EST Thursday 4/5/12 to have a chance of being 1 of 50 random social followers selected.
Make sure you follow SpaceX on twitter!
NASA and SpaceX will host a two-day event for 50 social media followers on April 29-30, 2012, at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket is targeted to lift off at 12:22 p.m. EDT on April 30, on a mission to become the first commercial company in history to attempt to send a spacecraft to the International Space Station.
NASA Social participants will have the opportunity to:
- view a launch of SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket
- tour NASA facilities at Kennedy Space Center
- speak with representatives from both organizations
- view and take photographs of the SpaceX launch pad
- meet fellow space enthusiasts who are active on social media
- meet members of SpaceX and NASA’s social media teams
For full details visit the NASA site here!