Companies being toured by the University of Michigan
Over the next seven days I will be keeping a detailed log of the University of Michigan AIAA tour of Southern California’s premier aerospace companies.
- The adventures of flying United and American Airlines!
- Electric propulsion and C-17′s!
- Learn more about JPL and Boeing
- F/A-18, Space Park, and lots of ROCKETS!!
- Learn more about Northrop Grumman and SpaceX
- Revolutionary airplanes and blimps day! I can’t wait!!!
- Learn more about Skunk Works and Scaled Composites
- The J-2X rockets and lots of beaches!!
- Learn more about Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne
- JSF and much much more!!
- Learn more about Edwards AFB
- The exhausting trip home plus the shear sadness of leaving aerospace paradise.
Region 3 Student Conference
The University of Michigan is hosting this year’s AIAA Regional Student Conference. The conference takes place March 30-31, 2012 in Ann Arbor, MI. All undergrad and graduate students are encourage to submit papers and/or presentations. Abstracts are due February 24th. We are honored to have Dr. Leland Nicolai from Skunk Works and Dr. John Anderson from the National Air and Space Museum as our keynotes. We also have a great social event planned at the Yankee Air Museum.
March 30th: Registration and Yankee Air Museum
March 31st: Presentations and Keynotes
More Details and Registration Here